Financial Links and Other Web Points of Interest
Annuities and securities are not federally insured; are not deposits or obligations of the Freedom 1st Credit Union and are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity; and are subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal investment.
- Freedom 1st Credit Union is not endorsing or guaranteeing the products, information, or recommendations provided by linked sites
- Freedom 1st Credit Union is not liable for any failure of products or services advertised on those sites
- The linked third-party website may provide less security than Freedom 1st Credit Union's website
- Better Business Bureau - Avoid getting ripped off
- CNN Financial Page
- Consumer Information Center - Info published by the Federal Government
- Errold F. Moody Jr. - Virtual money maven
- FinAid - Financial aid for college
- Insurance News Network - All you need to know about insurance
- Investor's Edge - Free Quotes, Custom Portfolio Manager (track your stocks)
- Life-Line - Life and health insurance
- Microsoft Money Central
- Nasdaq Stock Market Information
- National Fraud Information Center - Fraud protection
- NADA - New and Used Car Prices
- AnnualCreditReport.com - Free credit reports.
Online Investments/Trading Links
- Quicken.com - User-friendly money help
- Quotesmith.com - Life insurance quotes in an instant
- Savvy Discounts - Best of a hot money-saving newsletter
- Stock Market Data - Experimental Stock Charting service, provided by MIT
- The Financial Center - Investment views from analysts
- USA Today Newspaper - Front Page
- USA Today Newspaper - Money Section
- Yahoo Business and Stock News
Other Convenient Services
At Freedom 1st Credit Union, we want to make doing business with us as easy and convenient as possible. That's why we have a number of products and services which have been designed to do just that.
Have your regular paycheck deposited automatically each payday, and eliminate the need to make a trip to the credit union. If you need cash, a simple visit to your nearest ATM will take care of it.
You can deposit a portion of your wages into a Freedom 1st savings account, checking account, or loan. It's an easy way to save and a smart way to manage your money.
24-Hour Loan Express
Apply for a Freedom 1st loan without leaving the privacy of your home or office using by our on-line application.
You may access literally thousands of ATMs around the world using your ATM/Debit card. Looking for a surcharge-free ATM near you is easy! Just click on either of the links below to find one near you.
223-1394 or outside of Dayton 1 (888) 243-2228 You can have free access to your Freedom 1st accounts 24 hours a day - whenever you wish and wherever you are. Make transfers, find cleared checks make loan payments, track debits, and more.
Your credit union goes beyond the heartland. Through the Shared Branching network, you have access to over 5,000 participating credit unions across the country and abroad. Conduct basic transactions like deposits and withdrawals just as you would at Freedom 1st; all you need is your account number, government-issued photo identification, and the name of your credit union (that's us!). Find a Co-Op Shared Branch near you, or text your location to 91989.*
*While services are free of charge, standard data/SMS fees may apply from your Mobile Carrier.