Share Draft Checking Account
- No monthly service charges
- No per-check charges
- No minimum balance required
- Payroll deduction and direct deposit
- Free starter checks
- Monthly statement of your account
- Accounts are insured with the NCUA up to at least $250,000
- Senior non-interest bearing checking accounts are available with free standard checks
- Get cash 24/7 at thousands of ATM locations, nationwide
- Use our Freedom 1st CU ATMs all the time, anytime, fee-free
- Surcharge free transactions at any Alliance One or US Bank ATM Network
- 4 free withdrawals per month at non-Freedom 1st ATMs
- Transfer funds and make balance inquiries*
* Please note our credit union policy: Freedom 1st CU does NOT accept deposits through any ATM network. All deposits must be made directly at the credit union or placed in one of our night depositories at either of our offices after hours.
ATM/Debit Check Card
A VISA® ATM/Debit card offers you the same convenience as an ATM card, and more!
- Convenience of a credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- This card can be used as an ATM card at thousand of locations, nationwide
- Pay for purchases without writing checks (at participating locations)
- Can be used at any Alliance One or U.S. Bank ATM surcharge fee
Legacy Check Orders
Freedom 1st Credit Union members can reorder Legacy checks and check-related products online! Simply click on the Legacy logo and you'll be on your way to ordering a new box of checks.
Share Savings Accounts
This is your ticket to membership! By opening a share savings account, you qualify for all credit union services. All dividends are paid quarterly on all balances over $100. Minimum $5 to open.
The importance of a sound savings plan is critical in today’s changing economic climate. If you're already saving with your credit union on a regular basis, you’re ahead of the game. If not, it’s time to discover how Freedom 1st Credit Union can make a difference for you.
Rest assure that each of your accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA and additional Share Insurance is provided by Excess Share Insurance.
Student 1st Savings Account
Perfect for the high school student who wants to start saving for their future! If you are between the ages of 13-18 and are enrolled in high school, you qualify for a Student 1st Savings Account. Minimum $5 to open.
- Free ATM Card
- Free e-statements
- Free Internet Banking
Money Plus Account
This account doesn’t require a specific term but earns competitive dividends. With just $1,000 you can save for the things you need. With up to two withdrawals per month, you have the flexibility for those unforeseen expenses. Minimum of $100 per withdrawal. Dividends paid quarterly.
Additonal Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Christmas Club
- Vacation Club
- Insurance Club
One Day Cyber Monday Share Certificate Special Offer
Freedom 1st is offering a Cyber Monday 12-month certificate special of 1.70% APY.* If you miss Cyber Monday, you still receive a great rate; 12-month certificates will be 1.50% APY* until December 2, 2017. Contact us today to open yours - but hurry, this limited-time deal is going fast!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Penalties for early withdrawals may apply. Penalties or applicable fees may reduce your earnings. Accounts must be opened with a $5,000 minimum opening balance. This offer may end at any time without notice. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.