At this time, all branches are operating as drive-thru only. If you need special services, please contact us to set up an appointment.
At this time business is continuing without interruption at our Dayton and Eaton branches. The Lakengren branch will be serviced only at the drive-thru window (no lobby access). If you prefer to use our drive-thru services at the Dayton or Eaton offices we will be monitoring the traffic and opening additional lanes if available.
We continue to actively monitor developments with the COVID-19 through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Your safety and security are extremely important to us and we will continue to make every effort to safeguard you and your accounts.
At this time business is continuing without interruption at all branches and we intend for that to continue. If you prefer to use our drive-thru services at any of the offices we will be monitoring the traffic and opening additional lanes if available.
We proudly provide our members with banking technology that allows them to conduct transactions remotely if need be. If you're unfamiliar with our app, it allows you to do the following wherever you are:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay loans
- View recent transactions
Please keep in mind fraudsters will do anything for personal gain, including hoping to raise fear and anxiety surrounding the Coronavirus. Fraud attempts come in many ways: phone calls, texts, emails, mail, and websites.
Email and phone scams could include an attempt to gain personal information by impersonating health officials. There are rumors that donation requests to fund emergency plans have been reported. Emails can be sent falsely claiming the virus is in the recipient's area and encouraging clicking a link and entering an email password to read more.
Here are some best practices to protect yourself against fraud:
- NEVER respond to an email asking you to verify or update your personal information.
- Delete any unsolicited email in your email accounts – don’t open them!
- Never give out your personal or financial information on the phone or online unless you initiated contact with a known company.
- Check the email address by hovering over it to make sure it is from the intended sender.
- Hang up and call back if you receive a phone call with a known phone number.
- Research the company and their phone number; do not use any number or link that was given in an email.
- Update your antivirus software.
If you feel you have been targeted and released personal information please give us a call and monitor your accounts closely.